Michael Jackson The Experience on the Nintendo DSTM system is the only touch-based interactive handheld video game experience that enables players to experience Michael Jackson’s unforgettable dance moves and epic performances. In Michael Jackson The Experience for Nintendo DS players can have a blast matching the rhythm of Michael’s incredible dance routines to hits from Michael Jackson’s extensive catalogue including Beat It, Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough, Smooth Criminal, and Billie Jean. Plus, no Michael Jackson game could be complete without the iconic environments and special effects inspired by Michael’s famous stage shows and music videos. Michael Jackson The Experience on DS invites players to live the magic, feel the beat and master the rhythm of the legendary King of Pop.
I’ve worked on this game from its conception to its release as a Lead Game designer for both the Nintendo DS and PSP versions.
What I worked on:
- Worked on the game conception, presenting it to Ubisoft Management
- CORE SYSTEMS
- Designed the game structure & game mechanics
- Did Rational Game Design, and prototyped the gameloop and score system with a programmer and artists.
- Designed the game progression
- Tweaked the difficulty curve and gameplay parameters.
- SONG GAMEPLAY DESIGN
- Designed half songs of DS and PSP games.